Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

❤️ @Sans911 ....

Hi everybody

👋💖 @Faith-and-Hope

Hey @Flying_Hams

How are you going?

Not bad thanks @Sans911
Off to bed here.
Good night

@Sans911  💞💞💞

@Sans911  Thanks for the tag last night, I think I was asleep (I'm usually asleep by 9pm, can't function after that!). 

I hope you are doing OK and keeping warm...

@Shaz51
😁

Hi all ✋🏻🤗

Just coming back to the forum slowly and wanted to say hi. 
I'm going to start cold back not knowing what anyone is up to because it's way to overwhelming to read back. 

My update is not much and everything has happened while I've been away. Long story short I'm doing ok. My family and I have all faired pretty well during this time. We've been pretty luckily in that my kids jobs are safe for now at this moment in time. 🤞🏼.

My stresses from last year and this year with dealing with my ex and house settlement are over and I didn't think about it until then that that has helped me hugely with living day to do and planning for the future a bit. Ive been busy in my garden. My kids have been amazing and have completely excavated my back yard pulling up concrete from an old swimming pool and then filling it in. It's making this house feel like mine a bit more. We are going to build a deck with the extra COVID money Ive been saving. 

I've been re learning macrame making hanging pots and generally trying to find my feet again. It's been very up and down through all this. I still fall in huge heaps of mess and si but come through and then get back on with living again. I've also been learning lots about my mh challenges living with undiagnosed ADHD for decades and learning new strategies, but more so just beginning to understand my brain better. Medication is still being tweaked a bit. There's still a lot to discover. 

well that's my ramble. I hope you are all doing ok. 
💜🤗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance