Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Sans911 💞

Evening lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜 💜

Evening sis 🌻 @Sans911

Are you going ok? @Sans911

Arrrgh my post didn't post!

Not really OK @outlander. Sleep pattern getting worse, people demands on me are overwhelming me, struggling with lack of connections and finding purpose. SI & sh thoughts back. Life sucks.

Hearing you on all of it @Sans911 can relate to everything youve said. Its really tough and it sucks alot!
Is there anything i can help with tonight?

Not really @outlander. I just have to work through it all. Others are having tougher times than me right now. I really wish us humans could hibernate for 6months.

Thats ok @Sans911
You dont have to work through it alone though. Im here for you if you ever need xo.

Hmm hibernate would be good but id miss my forum family to much i think!

Yeah probably but I'm sick of people's demands on me. Not from here because there are none. But in rl. And people think I'm fine because I'm high functioning. But I'm a mess internally. And I say I'm fine because I can't be bothered having to explain why I'm not. Don't know if that makes sense to you.

@outlander

Yep makes total sense @Sans911
Those who are high functioning are often the ones who need help but fly under the radar because they look fine. Its often hard to say 'im not ok' when we look and act 'normal' because then the hundred questions come up from others.
Feels easier to just keep wearing the mask sometimes even if we really could do with support.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance