Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Mum.and Dads sign went up same time as ours. We have our first open house midday tomorrow. 

We did not get everything I wanted done but we have achieved so much I cant complain. I recon it is looking pretty good. 

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Determined  hoping open inspection went ok (crowd control req'd???)

No crowd control required @Former-Member but the agent was pleased with the response this morning. Just have to wait to see what comes of it in the next couple of days. 😊

Quick check in @Determined 

All quiet here at the moment @Former-Member

Everything is coming together around the house. No  further news re interest in buying our house but there are some people coming back for another look at mum and dads house later in the week.  Darling is getting quite anxious and worrying about weather both houses will sell or not but relatively speaking holding together well.

We have another couples counseling appointment tomorrow. This one will be individual discussions so I hope that goes well. There is potential for some emotional fallout there I fear but trusting it may lead to some positive growth for us both. 

How are things for you @Former-Member, and mr D, are you getting close to heading home? 

Back home now @Determined

Trust Mr D is more settled now you are home @Former-Member

@Former-Member I was going to comment on the topic Tuesday thread but it was closed before I got back to it.

I have to admit I am feeling a little sulky and resentful after last nights discussion (to do with me not the content or what anyone has said). I just wanted to say I agree with your last comment.  I would be interested to hear how people with loved experience view that question with no intention of causing offense to anyone.

I am disappointed I missed the discussion from the start because there were questions I would like to have asked around copeing strategies. 

Like you mentioned for me anything outside of marriage is not negotiable. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance