Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Thankyou @Former-Member, that means so much, I really dont know where I would be without my special friends here :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Quick check in Bro, how did family day out go?

Been thinking of you and darling as things unfold with MIL. Hoping you will get good support and advice from counselor in relation to this @Determined.

Thanks @Former-Member, it has been a rough couple of days here, walking on eggshells again, this afternoon is looking a little better thankfully but still dark clouds on the horizon I fear. Our day out on Friday went well but ended with a bang sparked by attitude from one of the boys and continued down hill from there. 

Things are looking a little more positive for mil but we won't know for certain until the end of the week at earliest. I know this is weighing heavy on my darling. 

I managed to get bub enrolled in daycare today starting in May so darling is feeling happier about that. A relief for me also that we actually have a plan. It is at the center we wanted also which I am happy about. 

About to head off now in search of non-existent water leaks darling has a bee in her bonnet about. A fine line between not appeasing irrational behaviour and being sensitive to concerns no matter irrational they seem to me. 

Trust all is well for you and Mr Darcy. 

We have our second couples counselling session tomorrow, she has not said much to me but my darling has told both her mother and our pastor in the last week that she is confident and comfortable with the lady, this is a big step for my darling. 😊

Our follow up couples counselling appointment today went well, my darling and I are both quite comfortable with her. I believe this process is going to be good for us both individually as well as a couple.    

@Determined
Hoping you are both able to implement positive changes so you both feel loved and appreciated.
Darcy

Thanks @Former-Member, I am feeling more positive about it all. 

We have a lot of work in front of us but at least we have some positive direction and guidance to help us now.  I realy appreciate how this lady is able to get to the foundation of significant issues in such a non threatening way. 

Hey @Determined

Quick check in to see how your week has been.

In crisis here at the moment @Former-Member 😳😩

@Determined
Prayers going up now. No need to respond, understand you have enough on your plate Bro.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance