Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Former-Member  😰 😱

Screenshot_20190616-184437_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190616-184515_Gallery.jpg

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Digging looks random but it's not.

Started out with a single trench with intention of finding the water line and following it then started following where the water seemed to be coming from. 

Darling not coping with it at all well.

FIL not far behind her. 

ohhh hugs @Determined  Heart

On a positive note I managed to get some maintenance finalised on one of our cars this afternoon in preparation for a road worthy tomorrow so we can sell it. Hoping they don't find anything as we are already spending $1k on known issues.  Kind of stupid when they are not safety issues that would need to be fixed if we were not selling it but have to be fixed on order to sell. 

Thinking about seeing if I can get a mini excavator tomorrow  to speed things up  bit @Shaz51 . I know someone who has a little one the size of a dingo digger that woukd be perfect for the job. Kind of gripes me spending money on what I can do myself but if it solves the problem sooner it may be money well spent.  As a bonus I don't have to spend hours wallowing in the mud lol. 

That is 2-3 hours work in those photos.

S3 kept coming out and asking if I had found the treasure yet lol. Got to love him.  Unfortunately it was not helping darlings countenance though .

S3 kept coming out and asking if I had found the treasure yet, ha ha @Determined  , love that xx

close to 30  years ago when I was doing childcare , the children made a treasure box and buried it in the yard -- it is still there somewhere , one day will have to dig it up again @Former-Member , @Smc , @Tufftimes 

Haha @Shaz51 

Later on when we were all inside s3 was playing in the living room and was 'digging in the mud looking for treasure'  Poor FIL was finding it a bit much being reminded of the mud pie out front.  

Daddy and daughter are sooo alike .

@Determined 

Finding treasure = 😀😀😀

Sometimes the best thing we can do is keep smiling Bro, even through gritted teeth.

images (6).jpeg

Could not help but smile at that @Former-Member 

I just remembered I was going to head out this afternoon around sunset for a photo session. I passed a paddock with freshly bailed hay just on sunset yesterday and would have stopped but was mindful that darling would already be getting home before me and most likely  need help with the children after a day out. (Darling was in the car with children  and fil and I was on my bike). Had planned to go back this ave but found myself digging for treasure instead.

I expect hay will be gone by tomorrow. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance