Skip to main content

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

It's a live chat in real time. We just hang around the 'campfire' to chat and have a yarn @Sunnyside226 

It is on a separate platform you have to sign up for https://client.chatwee.com/popout/5fe12dcb78c130638b151232

If you want to participate, click on the link to register, and you can register as Flowerlove22.

If you sign in as a guest, then you can't type and participate

@tyme I'll try to sign up 

Please do. We'd love to have you @Sunnyside226 

@tyme  I'm useless at this   I don't know how to do it. I'm having a meltdown don't worry about me I'll chat after 

Sorry it's so hard. Maybe I can help you set up an account before our next chat?

You're not useless. It can be tough to navigate that platform @Sunnyside226 

@tyme everything is so damn hard 

Go enjoy the chat  

I wasn't suicidal  

Now I'm feeling depressed   don't be concerned 

Hey hun, don't stress @Sunnyside226  All good.

Did you make the vegemite cakes?

I made the batter for chocolate pancakes for the kids for tomorrow.

No @tyme everything is stressed full 

I'm truly tried of everything  

I'm grr 😠 

My partner made it not me  

I'm sick of everything 

Hey FlowerLOVE

First of all - I am very new to writing on this forum.

I get it re: being sick of everything - I SO get it.

And please forgive me if I sound trite - but I think it is wonderful - and inspiring - that - (upon my reading your posts) - you aren’t overjoyed about life at the moment - and yet you wrote.

I often spend days and days in bed with my beloved cats - but today - I got out of bed for 4 hours - (if I am on a roll - I’m on a roll!) - 🤣!) - washed some dishes - cleaned the cat’s enclosure - did some housework and heated up a frozen meal.

And I may not do anything else for days - I lied last week about having COVID so I didn’t have to go out to dinner with lovely people who just don’t get me - so - excuse me going off on a tangent - but to come full circle - (oh how I love bipolar and ADHD!) - you did it kiddo - you wrote - you spoke - and you posted your thoughts

Legend! ♥️