Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My self care motorcycle and photography adventure

I am also hoping to participate in a large group ride for mental health awareness in March. 
(@Former-Member hoping it is ok to talk about that given it is in every state and in multiple locations for each state and on hte same day so anonymity should not be an issue).

It will be a great way to meet new people, experience a guided tour through new country (for me) while raising money and awareness for a great cause. 

Hi @Determined 

I think your post is fine with little risk of breaching your anonymity. Congratulations on considering the MH ride. Sounds like a great contribution!

cheers

Whitehawk

wow @Determined  that will be exciting my friend Smiley Very Happy

There is also a big ride through central Australia but I could not possibly be away from home for that long. 

It is 8 days not including travel to start point / travel home from final destination. more like 2 weeks when you add that on. It would be an incredible experience though. Guess I will have to make do with the 1 day ride Smiley Very Happy 

As it is I will possibly be away for 2 nights due to where my planned ride is hoasted. I could do it but it would be a 4am depart home and 7-8 pm return. Big day on a bike. 

We had a visitor on today's boating adventure 😁

Screenshot_20200125-171706_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200125-171635_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200125-171748_Gallery.jpg

Was amazing seeing it so close @Shaz51 

So graceful. 

@Determined

Made a new friend hey?

Hi @Determined  that's amazing Cat Happy a friend and I been at each other for years to get bikes again, neither have had since late 80s, yes it is possible hey @eth  @Flying_Hams 

@Flying_Hams 

Think s/he was looking for food.

Sadly we did not have anything suitable. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance