Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My f@itness journey

Hey everyone @Queenie @Meowmy @BryanaCamp @Shaz51 @Ant7 ,  @Adge  is thinking about going hiking to get fitter. BryanaCamp is the person to speak to Adge she hikes 10kms through beautiful bushland ..... I am sure she will inspire you to get those hiking boots back on again. Love greenpeaxx

@greenpea  @Adge  good morning. I am a bit of a hiker. I did the Overland Track in 2016. And walk around 15 20kmm a week 😊

@Ant7 @Adge  Adge Ant7 is our super fit person who does triathalons!!!!!!:D

hi @greenpea and @Meowmy thanks again so much for your kind words of support, it put a smile on my dial and made me feel so welcome & want to post here Smiley Happy

Hi @nashy and @Adge I did a 16km hike yesterday in the hills, one stretch is 6km all uphill. I actually had to stop to catch my breath a few times there. trax.JPGIt's quite dry, open woodland with shortish trees and peeks of great views to the surrounding mountains though the trees (quite hard to capture the view in a photo). Hi @Adge if you're thinking about hiking I'm happy to chat.

How are your start jumps going @Meowmy ? and hope you're enjoying your walking @greenpea . I'm very happy to have a rest day today & going out for dinner so may even have desert!

Hi @Queenie are you able to do any exercise at the moment?

@BryanaCamp Hello, great achievement re hiking, so beautiful in the woods, so glad you enjoyed yourself up the hill and in the nice country. I have been walking daily for two weeks.did about five, six km today. Still haven’t lost much weight but mainly feel a bit better in the mood. Enjoy your weekend. Take care.

@BryanaCamp  Hey BryanaCamp well done on the massive hike! That is awesome (I couldn't do it in a pink fit!). Dessert is definitely called for tonight :D!

Well done on your exercise @Meowmy ! I know that walking that far each day takes a lot of determination and focus, I'm so proud of you for this achievement. And I'm so glad the exercise perhaps helped with your mood Cat Happy

@BryanaCamp Thanks for encouragement. I enjoy walking, especially combined with coffee after,haha. Wish you a great night out.

@Meowmy @Queenie @BryanaCamp @Ant7 @Shaz51  Good morning all wishing you all a great day with whatever exercise (or not!) you have planned for today. I am sitting here at my computer desk freezing my lil tootsies off.:o meant to be 13 degrees here but am sure it is colder. Will warm up on my walk though :). Have a wonderful day everybody!

ps: BryanaCamp looking forward to you latest hiking adventure photos :)xx

@greenpea  Hi I am struggling with motivation at the moment I am going to try and go for a walk later today but I really need to get out on my bike and such. I hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying some exercise 💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance