Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

@eudemonism ðŸ’žðŸ’•ðŸ’ž

@Sophia1 ðŸ’•ðŸ’žðŸ’œ

Sending warm wishes for all you are going through @Sophia1 @eudemonism @Former-Member 

Hope you are all getting enough real life support.  Great to feel the support you have here too.  Hang in there xx

@eth 

Yea I'm not sure who is supporting who in real life sometimes. Socializing in general is very draining and problematic. All people i know have problems that religion or the system preach against any way (including me) so it's hard just to be a normal human in this world without feeling like you're doing the wrong thing by someone . I think it's designed to work this way anyway. 

Eude 

@Former-Member @Sophia1 

@eth @Maggie @outlander 

I'm preparing for feeling angry today.  Angry at lots of things really. I've got a bug in my system at the moment, so it's making everything that much more difficult. It's a typical thing when I'm sick. Life in general is a lousy experience to be honest and it's quite often those who think they know everything who actually know nothing at all... may be it's an unjustified resentment or maybe it isn't... 

Eude 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @eudemonism  and a friendly wave to @Sophia1 Sorry I havent been around, but I am watching over you via your posts.

Eude, anger is a very strong emotion, and likely one you have every right to feel.  But its also a very self destructive emotion.  I hope you are able to get it out of your system quickly and efficiently.  My thoughts are that you are likely correct in thinking that 'those who think they know everything, usually know the least'.  If we think we know everything, we are therefore resistant to learning anything.  Your resentment over such people, is definitely justified.  I hope your day improves. Thinking of you.

Sherry

@eudemonism   I echo what @Former-Member  said.  Sending warm wishes and strength to get through this time.  There's a lot I could say about 'the system' and bigotry in it's many forms but the short way of saying it is "F the system"!  Be your authentic self.  As they say  'those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter'.    Here to support you if you want to talk more about that stuff and what's making you feel angry.  I have recently discussed anger with my psychologist and can see that at times it's actually healthier than some other possible responses, e.g. flight or freeze.  But it's not healthy to get stuck in it, talking it out might help you deal with it.

@eudemonism  💕💜💕

thinking of you @Sophia1 @eudemonism 

hope todays a better day for you both Heart

@Sophia1 

Yea i get tired of the monotony of life and surviving ... it is a burden everyone must face but it seems I've somehow gotten the bad end of the deal ... as soon as the sun rises it's go go go and as soon as the sun sets it's stop stop stop...

Half the time i just couldn't be stuffed!!! Because it's all to hard ... especially the socializing and community aspect of life ...

I've been thinking about the psychology behind everything (my relationships) throughout my life (in particular)... and it's like dam-!!! What the hell has been happening right under my nose all along??? What have they been doing to me???

Eude 

@outlander @Maggie @eth @Former-Member 

Hey @eudemonism  just wondering if you can discuss these thoughts with a psychologist?  I find mine very helpful with these sorts of thoughts and questions.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance