Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

ArraDreaming
Senior Contributor

In a bad mood feel like shit

Tired

run down

feel sick all the time 

feel so sluggish

I’m done with everything

I want to enjoy my life but held back by the fact I feel like complete shit 99% of the time 

I’m done with today 

also this is an open forum to say what you think about me, nows your chance 

12 REPLIES 12

Re: In a bad mood feel like shit

Go on I can take it I know what you are all thinking

Hey @ArraDreaming, Sphinxly here, one of the moderators.

Sorry to hear you're feeling swamped with life. I can hear you're feeling pretty down on yourself. It's a shitty space to be in. From the small and far apart interactions we've had you've always been nice to me. I can tell you are doing your absolute best to cope. Life can get overwhelming then we feel like we're stuck in a rut if things don't change.

If you feel like talking to someone or need some extra support please reach out to a helpline.

Here with you,

Sphinxly

Hi @Sphinxly thanks for the reply just having a bad day 😞

@ArraDreaming 

I don’t quite get what you mean by “you know what we are all thinking”. I hope you dont think that people here are judging you? I am certainly not.

The thing I love about this place is that here I am normal. Out there in the world I am not (that’s how I feel). I know that here people might not know exactly what I’m going though but they have their own struggles and don’t judge me for mine.

Sounds like you are having a hard day. It’s ok to give up on your day. Some days you just need to stop trying and just let it be. 

What I meant was you all think I’m a f ingloser @Little_Leopard 

It's ok @ArraDreaming ...that's what we're here for..to sit with you during bad days. I promise, nobody thinks negatively of you ❤️

Sometimes when we're in this negative frame of mind it makes us doubt how our friends and family feel about us. It has happened to me. I hope you can try to remember some loving moments you have had with people in your life.

@ArraDreaming  I thought that’s what you meant but didn’t want to put those words in your mouth.

To be fair I don’t think anyone here thinks like that. We are all in the struggle boat and don’t go about judging others for their own struggle.

Like you said. You’re having a bad day. Don’t make it worse by being horrible to yourself. 

do you have a self care plan. What can you do to make sure you are treating yourself with care?

Had loving moments but still a terrible everything @Sphinxly 

not sure @Little_Leopard 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance