Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Gratitude

Hi @outlander  Great thread here! Thanks for posting it. Today I feel grateful for-

- knitting - helps me with me MH

- my iPods with music 

- having the support and connection of the forums here with lovely forumites 

Evening @outlander @Judi9877
Hope you are warm

Hi @outlander this is such a good reminder of looking for all that's good. Thanx.

I'm grateful for being able to laugh in spite of tough times, and even because of them occasionally.

@Judi9877I'm grateful for music too. For many years post trauma I couldn't listen to it because of the overwhelming feelings it brought up. I'm so glad it's part of my life again.

@Maggie @NatureLover @Molliex I'm a book lover too. I'm so grateful that books take me out of myself and expand my mind.

@Former-Member @Lee71 I am also grateful for forum friends. All of you are such an important part of my life. Hi @MDT @Eve7 @Zoe7 @BlueBay @Former-Member ... And the internet that's keeping people connected @Shaz51 @NatureLover 

@TABgetting through the work week is no mean feat. A roof over my head makes me grateful too, and heating very much too atm.

TAB
Senior Contributor

def got heater on atm @frog  ok through in my bath and car in things grateful for, well plus limbs after meeting guy with one arm other day

@frog In my worst times, books helped me survive by taking me out of myself, like you said. 

I'm also grateful for the roof over my head, and heating.

And limbs! (Oh gosh, @TAB  😮 )

Good to see you @frog

I'm grateful for the basics. Like coffee and toast

Hi @MDT good to see you around too.

Toast and coffee. Simple pleasures.

Two with vegemite and one was raisin toast @frog
Had 3 coffees today too. Home made. Didn't spend dime haha

Tea and toast for me @MDT  plus the sun is shining!!! 🌞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance