Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Well Done @Judi9877 

I rang someone about work today. I got bulldozed a bit re what I said I was okay with. See what they say tomorrow. Might be doing testing for a job on Wednesday 

well done on your achievements today @Judi9877! Must feel good to get those things done ❤️ 

And go @TAB on your daily achievement too!

So far today I have

• gone for a walk
  • Eaten my lunch
  • Did 3x life admin tasks I've been avoiding

Well Done @TuxedoCat  I'm still waiting to hear back again re work. Think the longer it goes on less likely it's happening 

Fingers crossed for you mate @TAB 

Thanks @TuxedoCat  just got confirmation for testing tomorrow morning 

Congrats @TAB re work possibilities.  Good Luck tmrw.

Hey  @Dimity @BenjiBoy @TuxedoCat

@Judi9877 

Good to see you posting around and celebrating the wins.  Doubt many lives are perfect, for more than a moment here or there.  

I got a head start on a garden job that has been waiting to be done since the lockdown.  Feeling pleased that I finally found the ooomph and went to work with me spade.  Garden looks better already.  Sometimes I just have to put things off, cos I dont have the mind space or the energy.  Not finished; still paving and mulching to go.

Yes, well done @TAB, great news and hope it's the nest news tomorrow!

And @Appleblossom OOHHH a little bit of gardening is the best. Must be nice getting around to a job that's been on your radar for a while. 

Thanks @Appleblossom have to think of it as an Adventure lol 

oh got letter from lawyers today re father's estate.Pity I wasn't an only child ha ha 

Yes, still have to pull a Cat out of the bag tomorrow . Hours of testing.on things I rarely do @TuxedoCat 

Well done @Appleblossom . I have jobs in the garden I've been putting off. You're brave if you're paving.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance