Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

600kms to storage @TAB  wow again 😲

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and good luck for Monday's drive.

Take care,

RedHorse 🌹🐴

Yes I must say its getting a bit like that @TAB lol

I'm mad. @RedHorse lol Ta 😸

Ha har @SmilingGecko soz lol

@Judi9877 sounds like you have a successful day. Well done! Getting up and getting started for the day, when we feel down is an achievement, let alone pay your registration, go, girl

@TAB, wow you had an early start, how did you go with the sale? unfortunately today was not as successful, I woke feeling unwell, looks like I have a cold going on. So I took it easy. I did ring my granddaughter who needed a caring chat from her Nana. Like myself she has a big change to her life. She is twenty and has moved in with her boyfriend, taken up a new job and still trying to complete a uni degree. She was missing her sister. So sent her lots of love ❤️. I had an afternoon nap and was woken by the fire alarm, as such learnt about emergency procedures. Luckily it was a false alarm. So I guess that is my daily achievement 🤣

fire alarm sounds a bit much @Jessie21  .. 

that's good you could comfort your granddaughter, I wouldnt want to be in their shoes these days .. oh well

Glad sale is over.

@TAB, know what you mean with selling items. I tried to sell a TV unit and glass coffee table on Facebook market. I wanted $25 each some of the questions I was asked was just silly. So I ended up giving up and donating to Salvation Army. My two granddaughters have had difficult time through their teenage years. I am so glad to have them back in my life and I am so proud of them both. Her sister completed yr 11 and 12 through Covid and is now in uni this year plus working. Yes the last 2 years has been extremely difficult for all. Good luck with your move 🌹

yeah sometimes its just really not worth the bother, had only had it on there a day but he asked questions adn thought had me over a barrel, anyway  ..

yes, was going to put on footpath if had to. I did give other stuff to Red Cross and Foodbank, still mountains of junk , going to have to go through that tomorrow and monday. Guess if had been here a few months or year would have been easier, but vaguely remember a point where I stopped worrying about how much stuff there was and what if had to move etc lol @Jessie21  Well I'm glad the kids are doing okay now.

Hello @Judi9877 I've missed seeing your achievements.  I hope you are OK.

Well done @TAB on your efforts. 

I woke this morning before the alarm.  That's an achievement as I've always slept through it. I did some housework and some mending. I'm going to bed early as I'm trying to shift my sleep cycle. Tomorrow I hope to go for a walk. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance