Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Pizza sauce,  mushrooms, capsium, olives, salami, ham and grated cheese @Zoe7

Oh yum @Shaz51 - except the olives - I don't like olives but the rest is pretty much what I have on my pizza when I make it at home. I often throw on a little spring onion as well.

Morning my lovelies @Zoe7@Shaz51@outlander@Faith-and-Hope

gojng for a drive to a local street festival. Asked my d if they wanted to come with us - she will eith Ayla. Her partner isn’t coming. 

I worry sometimes that my d is alone at times eg weekends. She does so much at home thst he coukd tske her snd ayla our fir the day. I could go on but I won’t. It worries me a lot thst they won’t be together forever as he has some funny weird ways. 

Oh well st least we get to see Ayla snd take her out. He is the one missing out. It’s he’s loss. 

Hope you are haing a nice day out with your D and Ayla @BlueBay Heart

Hey @Zoe7 had a nucr day with my D and Ayla. We went down to a festival in a local street.  They had lots of different food wine and animals. We took Ayla to see the lambs sheep snd baby calf. She loved it touching the lambs and laughing. We had lunch there. Came home I put two loads of washing on snd hung it out. It should dry by tonight. My d went home now, she’s hoping Ayla mught sleep on way home. 

Tired niw. What have you done tiday @Zoe7 

Sounds like a lovely day @BlueBay Smiley Very Happy

I have slept most of the afternoon - a nap turned into more of a sleep - over 2 hours. The fur babies are fed and I am settling on the couch for a while.

@Zoe7 I just woke up from a small nap.  Just working out what to have for dinner. 

Have no idea.

You obviously needed the sleep Zoe. 

Chat later. Xx

I must have needed the sleep @BlueBay Catch you later too BB Heart

Helllllloooooo my @BlueBay HeartHeart

Hi my sis @Shaz51

how are you? Whst hsve you been up to today?

❤️❤️xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance