Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

@Zoe7

Netflix wasn’t working but our younger son fixed it. We’re up to series 3. It’s so addictive to watch even though at times there are some horrible parts. 

I couldn't wait for the last few episodes of the final series when it was on frre-to-air tv so accessed it online myself. My sister's partner has the dvds - we got them for him a couple of christmases ago - he loves the series also. The first few seasons are pretty horrible in parts - btw it doesn't get much better the more you watch but you do get into the characters and the underlying storylines. @BlueBay

Today is another tiring day csnt stsy awake affecting me and my mental mind

negative mind 

❤️ @BlueBay ....

Had a very overwhelming session with my psychologist today. I’m nit coping. I want to run away and never come back. I want to sh to get rid of pain. I never want to come back. I’m so emotional right now. I’m overwhelmed I can’t think. I hate these sessions it’s too much. I told her I csnt cope snd need a break but can’t because of finances. It’s a vicious cycle. I hate my life right now. I need an escape. 

Hi @BlueBay
Hugs, it is so tough. Please try not to sh, is there something you could to relax abit?

Sorry to hear your session today was so challenging @BlueBay. Please reach out to talk to someone if you think that would help.

@Jupiter@outlander

It’s too late I’ve sh. I couldn’t care less anymore. 

Please call a helpline @BlueBay - you need extra support right now

I agree with @Zoe7 please call for some help @BlueBay
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance