Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Today is a struggle. I’m trying to stsy focussed but I csnt. 

I need to get out 

need an escape

need to sh

Anxiety is high 

I need to go somewhere 

the fight is really hard 

Can you go for a walk @BlueBay - a little exercise often helps with anxiety. How is your asthma going now?

Sorry to hear of your struggle bb

Fresh air and walk might help you

What are you going to do next @BlueBay

@Zoe7 My asthma is not bad atm. I might try to get out the door and walk. I need to get out. I’m feeling like I’m stuck in a dark hole. And it’s feeling horrible. I’ll see how I go. I want to but struggle with leaving the house. 

@oceangirl@Zoe7 Just started to pour with rain - there goes that thought. 

I understand that not wanting to leave the house feeling when things are getting on top of you @BlueBay - that is when we need to push ourselves a little more to get out. I had to do that on Tuesday and Thursday to get to the pool but once I got there and did my prohram I was pleased that I had - maybe ask Jersey if she would like to go with you lol - I know I wouldn't need to ask Toby ...he would just expect he was coming haha

Oh no - my sister and her dog just turned up so be back soon BB @BlueBay

I'm here bb @BlueBay

I can sit with you

That was a nice surprise having my sister visit. Her dog played with Toby's toys ...they are all picked up and put away again now ...and Toby sat and watched him lol @BlueBay

Is it still raining - have you managed to get out for a walk BB?

Hey @Zoe7@oceangirl

@outlander@Shaz51@Faith-and-Hope

still raining. It’s bkack outside. Oh well I’ll stsy inside and hibernate from the world. Dark outside is how I’m feeling. Anyway might try to rest a bit not sure 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance