Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

@BlueBay
It is very hard to be honest with people who dont seem very interested or those you feel judge you. Well done on going to dinner despite not really wanting to go. That takes alot of courage.

Is there something that might ease your distress abit tonight before you go to bed? A hot shower and a cup of tea or maybe lay in bed with some music on?

I think I'm going to bed @outlander

no one can help me anymore

its too late

thsnks for helping me

but no one can help

nit going to keep going 

it's too hard 

I need to stop 

and sleep or I don't know 

I'm sorry I'm confused emotionsl

and extremely tired 

@BlueBay sleep sounds like a good options. Might help settle your emotions down but reachout here if you need more support ok
Goodnight 💕

I'm still awake in bed trying to sleep. 

I shld have run away and disappeared this week.

I shld have just done it. 

I'm so screwed up 

I shld have done so many things 

it's all my fault 

goodnight @outlander 

thanks fir all your help xx

No @BlueBay your not all skrewed up. Your going through a really rough time and having troubles controlling your emotions. You done some really positive steps like reaching out to your gp and psych. Remember the helplines are there too if you need and theres usually someone online too

For now focus on getting through tonight. Take things minute by minute

Hi @outlander

I had the worst night woken up with a terrible headache. Snd weird dreams. I just want to sit and do nothing but I have so much to do today. 

I had a dream that in my next session I would run out of the room and run as fast as I can and hide somewhere. The next thing the police and ambulance find me snd I'm in a psychotic state. Terrible dream. 

My emotions are everywhere at the moment. 

Hugs @BlueBay ..... ❤️

@Faith-and-Hope@outlander@Zoe7

Im so angry at the moment 

hubby decided to clean the study snd throwing shit out but putting other shit on the chair snd told me I need to go through it. Well I'm not ready to do that. I'm resting watching tv. It annoys me off when he does that. So I've put the volume higher so I don't have to hear him rant snd rave. Because that's what he's doing. 😡

I'm listening to "the voice " on tv not "his voice ". OMG he is really getting on my nerves. Some days I wonder if I want to run away because of my marriage. It's making me realise maybe I'm not so happy after all. Now I'm crying. I should have gone away the other day. I should just listen to my head snd go. Msybe I still have time. There's always time. It's never too late to disappear. See if he'll rant snd rave then. I need to stop and go fir a while where I don't know just somewhere. This world is just too hard. I wish he would not push and push to do stuff I don't want to be told to do things. 😥😥

hugs @BlueBay HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance