Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Evening lil Sis @outlander

My morning walk and brunch was good. There was 5 of us, and we all have mh issues so we had a really good discussion about how it was for all of us.

But this afternoon, my physical health is shite. I'm not sure if I'm coming down with the flu, as I have a sore throat, fuzzy head, body aches, nausea and feeling cold.

I've loaded up a bit of my car for the boot sale in the morning, but I've no more strength to do anymore. I usually wake early, so I'll take care of it then.

How's your day been?

That sounds like a good chat you had with them @Sans911 its good when peoppe get it offline too and are open about it.

That sounds sound very good physically. Might be a virus or something coming on...

Youve done more than enough today, im sure youll get around to packing tomorrow morning.

My day has been very long. I havent been able to settle at all, still cant. Its a weird feeling. Ive been up since 6 and out of home by 630 cleaning paddocks till 9ish then done our horses with the kids and mum, come home done the cleaning up and took care of a few things at home, been studying from 4 till not long ago and now just crochetting and trying to get some more of my blanket done as its nearly finished.

You've had a very busy day @outlander

But you're doing something a little relaxing and enjoyable right now. Sometimes we can't always define our emotions, so all we can do is sit with it. That's often uncomfortable, but sitting with those emotions takes courage and strength. Can I come and sit with you while you crotchet. I may fall asleep in the middle though

You can always come and sit with me sis or you can lay on the lounge @Sans911
Its abit early for you to be asleep though isnt it? Have you managed dinner despite feeling yuk?

Nope, couldn't stomach dinner at all. Just a cup of tea. And a few small, plain biscuits.

It's on the way to 7pm, so it's not t that early. I can't concentrate on anything. But I'll sit until the meds take effort. Pdoc increased a couple of meds on Thursday.

@outlander

Is @Snowiestill around?

Thats ok its better than nothing @Sans911
Come sit on the lounge with me, we are watching gogglebox at the moment
No i dont think shes still around, i havent really seen her all day.

I'll bring my fluffy purple blanket. And we can have one cat on a lap each, if they stay there @outlander.

Sounds like a great idea @Sans911 💜

I hope you are peacefully sleeping now sis
@Sans911 💜

Even though I've been awake on and off since 2ish, I'm feeling much better lil Sis @outlander

I still have a sore throat, but other symptoms have gone. I took simple painkillers last night and sweated it out. I've got to get up now and sort the other stuff to put in the car. And have a shower.

I hope you are OK today hun.

Morning also to @Zoe7

@Faith-and-Hope

@Snowie

@BlueBay

@Shaz51

@Teej

@CheerBear

And anyone else passing his way

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance