Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Sans911 💜💖💜💖

@Snowie @Sans911 @TeejThinking of all of you wonderful women HeartHeartHeart

images-178.jpg

Good night sis 

@Sans911 💙💟💖💜

download-8.jpg

download-10.jpg

@Sans911

@Sans911 I know I am not on here much at the moment but have noticed your absence.

My sweet sis, I do hope things are ok, and if not, there are some loving arms wrapped around you. You matter sweetheart so much 💜💖💜💖

A penny for your thoughts @Sans911. Only if you want to. Will be around most of the night. 

Goodnight sis. Am really missing you and worried . Hoping that you can check in again soon @Sans911 💜💗💖💜

D12F9E0C-7707-4083-8CC5-4118DA436812.jpeg

@Sans911 💕

@Sans911 ❣❣❣❣

Hi @Sans911. I have a feeling I’m the one who hurt you, I’ve had that feeling for days. I would love you to address it with me if it was. Sometimes these things are better talked out. I’d hate to think I hurt you this bad without being able to talk about it. I have a feeling in my rush I wrote something pretty insensitive the other day. I’ve thought about it over the last couple of days and I’m mad at myself for doing it. 

One of the things I manage to do is when I’m doing ok is to be impulsive and I hurt people accidentally from doing/saying things without engaging my brain. I’m so sorry if I hurt you and really would love the chance to understand what is was that triggered you so that I can learn from it. Thinking of you 💜🤗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance