Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

outlander
Community Guide

Mood tracker Apps

Does anyone have any reccomendations for mood tracking  apps? 

Im hoping to find one that allows for more than one check  in a day and atm i cant seem to find any

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Mood tracker Apps

Hi @outlander I havent heard of such a thing bit am interested for my daughter. Let me know what you find. xxx

Sure @greenpea will keep an eye out for you too

Me too.

Hi @outlander

That's a great question! There are so many apps out there and it's hard to know which one might work best for you. And importantly, which ones are evidence based. 

You may have heard of these ones before, but some commonly recommended apps that have mood tracking features are: MoodMission Pacifica and MoodKit

If you find any others - particularly ones that you like - please do keep us posted 📱🦊

Thanks @Margot havent even heard of those one!

Ive found one called Daylio ( is a purle smiley face when looking in the app stores.

I tried it out today. You can only add 2 mood entries in before you need to pay for it. Ive set mine for the morning and then one for the evening. It has a list of activities and you can add in your own to mark down at the end of each day.
You can also ad in extra notes and It has weekly reports as well
Looks good so far and its free.

There used to be one I used to use simply called moodtracker but it wasn't an app as such, rather a website. It was free and used to track things like your period and whether or not you've remembered your medication and it would overlap these over the mood chart. It was pretty simple to use. I cannot remember how many times per day you put an entry in for though, as I used this before I had a smartphone. I don't use moodtrackers anymore.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I used Pacifica previously and now eMoods- unfortunately not for free, but seems good for bipolar and has personalised tracking points.

Hey, try Effecto app. I'm using it to track my depression and it pretty cool. Lets you make multiple mood or any other symptom entries during the day and shows you really cool statistics. You can see how your behaviour affects you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance