Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Humour

I bet you dont miss catapnea Woman Happy

Ace85
Senior Contributor

fouRe: Humour

I clicked on this video the othe week, just out of interest. I then stayed up late watching others of her videos cos she made me laugh. https://youtu.be/-YFRUSTiFUs 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: fouRe: Humour

https://youtu.be/HDzkaJOT_KI

I cant go past crazy cats lol and these animations are so hilarious, they always crack me up 😄

LJ

Bill16
Senior Contributor

Goths dancing to Thomas the tank engine gets me every time

Would you believe, I do? Man, I miss those puddies. . . such magical creatures that cheer me up, no matter what.
Shazab
Senior Contributor

1 thing that I've found amusing lately is the Jean-Paul Sartre cookbook, not sure if he really did all that stuff and also not sure if it's funnier if he did or didn't, anyone else come across that?
Vanessa5
Senior Contributor

HI @Ace85 & others,

The link below is a humorous take on MI by Ruby Wax. Insight after her own lived experience with institutionalisation a few years back. She went on to study the brain and what causes MI at Uni as part of understanding her own illness. You might remember her from Absolutely Fabulous the Brit Comedy. She was one of the script editors etc. Worth watching. Might make you laugh! Which is an effort for some of us these days with medication but it doesn't mean we shouldn't persevere:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbbMLOZjUYI&feature=youtu.be

Have fun watching.

TakingCare.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance