Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

TideisTurning
Peer Support Worker

Online Peer Group Chat// Recognising & Responding Well to Early Warning Signs// Thurs 8th April 7-8:30pm

Hi Everyone, 

The next Online Peer Group Chat on the topic of Recognising & Responding Well to Early Warning Signs is on next Thursday, 8th April 2021 from 7-8:30PM AEST. Join us to learn what a Wellness Recovery Action Plan is, how to develop one and how to put one in place so that we can minimise health impacts and cope and be supported as best as possible. This will be facilitated by some of our peer workers and is open to anyone and everyone who would like to join. If you're interested, head here for more details and to join on the night- you can also send us a question or suggestion for a future topic you'd like to see covered if you have any. 

If you experience issues, please check out our FAQs.

For those unable to make it on the night- you'll be able to read a transcript of the discussion here.   

Also feel free to tag anyone else who might be interested and/or support this post to get a reminder on the night! 

@BPDSurvivor tagging you as I know you were interested! 😊

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Online Peer Group Chat// Recognising & Responding Well to Early Warning Signs// Thurs 8th April 7-8:30pm

Definitely, yes! @TideisTurning !

I hope to remember! I'll add it to as many calendars I have, and hopefully I'll get there!

Thank you,

BPDSurvivor

Re: Online Peer Group Chat// Recognising & Responding Well to Early Warning Signs// Thurs 8th April 7-8:30pm

Hey @TideisTurning ,

Just so I DONT miss this upcoming peer group chat, I wanted to flag that I think there's an error on the actual online peer group login page. It says 7-8:30pm AEDT which means it is 6pm AEST. 

Can you confirm the correct time?

Lol @TideisTurning ,

I just received the email regarding this next event. Still says 7:00-8:30pm AEDT but daylight saving has ended.

Then again, I read the last peer group event details which say 7:00-8:30pm AEST even though it was during daylight savings.

Sorry to be so daft. Can you explicitly tell me the time I need to log on if I'm in Melb? (Same timezone as Syd).

I feel really stupid writing this post because I'm totally confused now.

BPDSurvivor

Hi @BPDSurvivor, I'm so sorry for the confusion! It's certainly understandable when you're being told different things! I'm pretty sure it's same time as it's always been- 7-8:30PM Sydney/Melbourne time, but will double, triple check with the team to be sure and confirm for you. 😊

Hi @BPDSurvivor, I can confirm that tomorrow's online peer group chat session will commence at 7pm Sydney/Melbourne time as usual. Hope to see you there! 😊

Super @TideisTurning !

Thanks!

Hi Everyone, the next Online Peer Group session is due to start very soon if you'd like to join, click here 

@BPDSurvivor @Zoe7 @Emelia8 @Dimity @Eden1919 @Jacques @Former-Member @Determined 

@TideisTurning  that link does not seem to be working for me...

Is it just me or is there a delay in the system? Thanks for your help. 

Hi @Determined

I'm sorry I've only just seen this! For future reference, there are a few FAQs that might help. You're also welcome to read the transcript of the discussion back if you'd like here. I hope that helps & you might be able to join the next one. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance