Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

Deleting account

I've looked on the help section and the options menu but I can't find how to delete an account. I just feel it's a bit counter productive coming here at the moment although I have enjoyed the forum and meetings people it's time to move on and not dwell on things.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Deleting account

Hi BearsandWater,

if you want to delete your Sane account you can send us an email at: saneforums@sane.org

I hope that helps and I am glad you have enjoyef the forums

Former-Member
Not applicable

The email bounced back but I'll probably just come here less instead of deleting it for good.
Former-Member
Not applicable

I tried this too and didn’t work for me could I please get my account deleted?

Hey @Former-Member 

Sorry to hear you wish to have your account deleted. I will send you a quick email with a bit more info on how this works Smiley Happy

Hi again @Former-Member ...I'm a little concerned that you want to delete your account, as I think you just joined yesterday... I was one of those who replied to your thread, and I'm just wondering if something has upset you about the forums or the replies to your thread (including me)? I am certainly sorry, if that's the case. If it is, you can explain by email to the moderators, if you like...

I hope you will reconsider deleting your account, as there is much value on this site. 

All the best to you.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there, no it’s not anyone! Please don’t be concerned I’m just not finding this beneficial. I just wanted to try it out and it’s not for me but I appreciate the support

Ok, thanks for explaining, @Former-Member , much appreciated.  I'm glad nothing's upset you about the forums.

No worries if it's not for you. Wishing you all the best. 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance