Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

email ALERT

IMG_20171116_181750.png

The attached screenshot here contains a gmail ALERT warning for ID theft potential of this sane email notification. I've been on the forums 18months and not seen this before, should I be concerned? Also please  check out "life can be a pain' thread, I don't feel safe. @Former-Member, @NikNik 

1 REPLY 1

Re: email ALERT

Hi @Former-Member

I read the post you mentioned here - I don't think there is anything to worry about but if you are concerned then we can chat on another thread - like your de-clutter thread

I only saw the Sane  Forum warning on this thread - at this point nowhere else

Personally I keep my identifying info to myself here having been snooped in another forum that was a lot more open than Sane and the snooper was my own sister and to the end of my life I will never know what it was about because I only learned about the lack of truth from someone. Sister handles the truth with a lack of respect - so yes - we need to keep our ID to ourselves

Sometimes that is a pity - but then could we be so open without the anonymity

I can't type tonight - my hands feel stiff and I don't know why - but I think you are safe enough - at least as safe as you feel - but I do understand - 

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance