Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Margot
Senior Contributor

Responsive Project: Forum Enhancements Feedback

Hello everyone 👋🏼

This is a space for you to provide your feedback on the forum enhancements as they arise. If you'd like to know more about the enhancements, you can read about them here.

And if you'd like to know more about the Responsive Project overall, you can read about it here.  

Thanks all  💻

28 REPLIES 28

Re: Responsive Project: Forum Enhancements

I find these enhancements excellent @Margot

I would really like the Sane Team for all of this

Dec

Re: Responsive Project: Forum Enhancements Feedback

Hi @Lauz @Margot 

I noticed over the last week that I had not received quite a few email notifications from posts. Over the last few days that has continued to occur and it seems to be when there is an image attached that I do not receive an email. This has occured every time I have been tagged with an image included in the post.

Hey @Zoe7,

Thanks for reposting this here. This is strange, so all other posts are coming through in notifcations but the ones with an image are not?

Are you still getting the actual site notifications for these posts? I wonder if your email is capturing the ones with images in the junkmail or spam at all - if you are able to double check that would be great.

Hi @Margot@Lauz, just posting here so I get onsite notifications when there are new posts here. Interested to follow how it's all going. Cheers!

I am still receiving the site notifications @Lauz but not the emails.

I have checked and they haven't been re-directed to junkmail.

Further to my previous post @Lauz @Margot it seems that any post with an image - whether I am tagged or just subscribe to that thread - are not coming through as emails. This has happened again tonight (I have been keeping my eye on the correlation between emails and notifications on site) - so it doesn't matter if I am tagged or not ALL posts with images attached are not coming as emails.

butterfly.jpg

Testing @Zoe7

That worked @Lauz

Hi @Zoe7 @Margot @Lauz.

I have experienced the same issues as what Zoe has.  I am not receiving email notifications for any items I am tagged in, if they have a pic attached.  Although the notifications do show within the little bell thing at the top of this page within the Sane website.  Its been happening all week, and another instance just this morning.  The notifications are not  going to junk mail.  Its not a major problem, but it is different to what used to happen, so thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Sherry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance